the dead give away was probably the hundreds of full blown panic attacks
1. I’m moving into my first apartment soon and I’m most excited about the fact that I can burn candles and incense because they frown upon that in the dorms. But I will sorely miss the sense of community that living in dorms brings.
2. Sometimes in an attempt to fall asleep I either think about floating around the lake cabin my grandma had on West Battle lake when I was a little girl, or the most grotesque horrific things I can try to invent with my imagination, mostly really weird textures and other worldly monsters.
3. I’m planning on going to the Sundance Film Festival this year.
4. My DSLR is broken right now. :(
5. I have a bad case of Hypothyroidism. So I’m usually tired, sluggish, and sick.
6. About a year ago I almost died from a caffeine overdose, but it was the best sleep I ever had afterwards.
7. My love language is physical touch but I freak out when people get in my bubble.
8. My dream home would be a space smart, cozy, cottage-like tree house on a three acre hobby farm next to a lake or river.
9. At some point last Fall someone set my Firefox homepage as the ty beanie baby website and I haven’t changed it.
10. I’m currently working as a server at a corporate chain restaurant and I’m way better at it than anyone ever thought this anxious introvert could be. And my coworkers are gems.
coffee or tea
books or movies
fruits or vegetables
headphones or earbuds
laptops or pc
facebook or tumblr
netflix or tv
hardcover or paperback
tv or movies
hp or thg
light or dark
starbucks or dunkin donuts
reading or writing
writing or drawing
hot or cold
talking or listening
cake or cupcakes
black or white
sunset or sunrise
hey you kids wanna buy some drugs
basically the first interaction between humans and a snake ever
#bible jokes#yo check out this knowledge fruit#it’ll totally be the best thing ever#he wants to lead you down the path to righteousness#i’m gonna lead you down the path that rocks#snake (via vantasticmess)
this is too good
If you never do anything, you never become anyone.